The IMRB scientific activities rely on several instruments and technological facilities operated by the IMRB and available for its research teams.
- Conventional animal care facility
- Genomics facility
- Imaging facility
- Cell sorting facility
- Cell culture labs
- Bio-informatics platform
- Mass spectrometry
Créteil, March 1, 2022
Since 2009, the IMRB’s platforms have been progressively involved in the Quality approach and to date they are all ISO 9001 certified. In 2021, following an external audit of the Institute’s administrative management, we have initiated a continuous improvement process for the management of our own resources and the recruitment of fixed-term contracts and interns.
The objectives of our Quality policy are:
- The provision of our research teams with high-performance platforms that meet their needs and the standards of their industrial partners offering cutting-edge technologies.
- The participation of our platforms in the visibility and attractiveness of the Research Center through their ability to open up to the outside world and through their role in student training.
- The evolution of the platforms’ activities towards an “integrated” management of the platforms.
- The continuous improvement of our internal functioning to consolidate our relations with our partners and to improve the working conditions of the agents by improving the communication circuits and reducing the dysfunctions.
Thus, I am committed to
- encourage the maintenance of the Quality approach in the Institute’s platforms and its deployment in the common administrative and technical services
- communicate internally and externally on the actions implemented and the results obtained,
- analyze the risks and opportunities that may impact the quality management system
- support staff who are involved in the process.
The Institute’s activity is evolving, and the Quality approach must help us to adapt to the new needs of the teams. I know that I can count on the involvement of the staff of the common administrative and technical services and the platforms to ensure the success of this project.
Jorge Boczkowski, Director of the Institute