The IMRB regularly offers on this site:
- doctoral and postdoctoral contracts for the training and hosting of young researchers.
- job offers for engineers and technicians in technical or administrative research support professions.
- internship offers and apprenticeship contracts mainly for students in Master 2, but also in Master 1, professional licence, DUT/BTS.
Applications for these offers (CV and cover letter) must be sent by e-mail to the address indicated in the details of the advertisement.
In addition to these offers, unsolicited applications may be considered provided they are targeted at a specific team or platform and addressed directly to its manager.
Published on 27/05/2020
Doctoral contract offer with the following thesis subject: “Construction, optimization and interpretation of exposome databases for the study of the impact of air pollution on cohorts of COPD or cystic fibrosis patients”.
– Master 2 in sciences: biology, chemistry, environment, health
– Excellent scientific, medical and/or environmental skills. Awareness of health issues is expected. Knowledge of epidemiology will also be a strong asset.
– Proficiency in statistics, data analysis
– Openness to multidisciplinarity and societal issues (socio-environmental inequalities, vulnerable populations, etc.).
Pr Ralph Epaud -CHIC/ INSERM U955 (IMRB): email@example.com
Dr Sophie Lanone – INSERM U955 (IMRB): firstname.lastname@example.org
Pr Isabelle Coll – LISA UMR 7583: email@example.com
Dr Gilles Forêt – LISA UMR 7583: firstname.lastname@example.org
Published on 14/01/2020
CLINICAL STUDY TECHNICIAN (TEC)
Within the framework of a European research project IMIR2- CARDIATEAM (https://www.imi.europa.eu/projects-results/project-factsheets/cardiateam), the coordinating team is recruiting a clinical study technician to actively participate in the inclusion and follow-up of 600 volunteers at Henri Mondor Hospital (Créteil, 94).
Main activities :
Control of the feasibility of the logistic circuits of the study
Establishment / updating and implementation of procedures, protocols, instructions, specific to its field of activity.
Data / information management and processing (research, collection, analysis, prioritization, dissemination, classification, monitoring)
Organisation of data verification for monitoring purposes
Planning, control and reporting of activities and resources
Preparation of biological samples, their storage or transportation
Preparation of active file and activity elements in synthetic and graphic form
Reprography, anonymisation of results and sending data to the management centre
Monitoring of adverse events
12-month fixed-term contract, position to be filled quickly
Location: IMRB-U955, Derumeaux team – Faculty of Health of Créteil, 8 rue du Général Sarrail, 94010 Créteil, France.
Send your CV and cover letter to : Mrs OUZANI M – Email : email@example.com
Detailed job profile : PROFIL DE POSTE -TEC Cardiateam-AP